Sapling Sessions are Freestyle Skiing Ontario’s series of regional “freestyle” skiing clinics held across the province. Keep an eye out for the green jerseys, as you may be witnessing a future freestyle champion in the making!
Sapling Sessions focus on introducing young skiers to the fun and excitement that Freestyle Skiing has to offer. The program aims to introduce and build skiing skills in the terrain park, half-pipe and moguls.
The Sapling Sessions target intermediate skiers ages 7 and up who want to improve their freestyle skills and have a blast while doing it.
If any of the following apply to you (or the person you are looking on behalf of), CLICK HERE to learn more about FSO’s upcoming sessions!
- You want to learn how to slide a box or rail, hit jumps, or fly through moguls but don’t know how!
- You want to learn from Ontario’s best coaches and athletes
- You’re looking for a way to try out Freestyle Skiing
- You want to hone in on your skills and take it to the next step
- You want to be part of Ontario’s best youth event series!