Just 20 minutes north of Barrie
The Horseshoe Valley Course is a unique 18 hole experience. Conveniently located near Barrie and Toronto, tour through beautiful forestry and secluded scenery while engaging your strategy and skill. Narrow tree-lined fairways winding through a rolling, wooded landscape make this course an unforgettable golf experience for players of all skill levels. Just steps from the resort, the first hole is right at your doorstep. The Valley Course will help develop shot makers and allow veterans to perfect their precision.
Ideal for tournaments, the Valley Course offers variety, challenge and seclusion, with post-game socializing at the Crazy Horse Sports Bar & Grill. In the heart of golf country resides our Valley Course.
Over $300,000 in Golf Course Improvements in 2017
The Valley Course at Horseshoe Resort received a face lift for the 2017 season with a $300,000 improvement plan. Renovations and improvements include; tree clearing and removal, cart path upgrade, water feature restorations, bunker renovations, select tee-deck leveling and resurfacing, and an update to garden features around the golf course. Come and experience The Valley Course at a Whole New Horseshoe!
- Collared golf shirts or mock turtlenecks and tailored pants or golf shorts
* No denim or fleece (sweatpants) fabrics or t-shirts permitted
- Golf shirts with or without sleeves
- Sleeveless shirts must have a minimum 10cm seam at shoulder
- Skirts or shorts must reach a minimum length at the end of wearer’s fingertips when the arm is placed down the side of the body
* No denim, spandex or fleece (sweatpants) fabrics or tank tops are permitted