Ages 8 to 18 years
- This 2 day 9 week program aims to provide a safe and fun learning environment for all athletes who are beginning to take their first steps towards competitive freestyle skiing.
- For those athletes who have graduated from Jumps and Bumps (or a similar program) and are confident skiing black diamond runs.
- This program is for athletes who are ready to expand on their basic knowledge and develop more complex skiing and acrobatic skills at a casual pace.
- The goal of this program is to have fun without the pressure of competing yet.
- This program is in alliance with Freestyle Canada and the NCCP LTAD program.
- Geared towards the Train to Train level athlete.
- Program starts January 4th, 2020 and runs until March 1st, 2020.
Other Important Information:
- Each day the program runs 9:00am to 11:00am AND 11:45am to 2:15pm (please note that the 11:00am to 11:45am lunch break is not supervised by the coaches).
- Athletes must be fully independent on lifts.
- Athletes must have intermediate/advanced ski ability – Comfortable skiing on black runs and in the terrain park; Able to demonstrate competence in ALL Jumps and Bumps Black Level Skills.
- A valid lift ticket or season pass is required for all programs.
- Equipment – a snowsports specific helmet is mandatory for all program participants and twin tip skis are also mandatory.
- Can Free 1/2 License is required. Please click here for more information and pricing.
Freestylerz 9 Week Program
Early Bird Until October 20th, 2019
Saturday and Sunday (2 day program)
Saturday 9:00am – 11:00am and 11:45am – 2:15pm
Sunday 9:00am – 11:00am and 11:45am – 2:15pm
***Includes Terrain Park Pass, but Season Pass must be purchased separately.