Plan Your Stay Online:BOOK NOW
- Full suspension bikes are recommended. Hardtail mountain bikes are allowed.
- All bikes MUST have working brakes (no coaster brakes).
- BMX and road bikes are not permitted.
- Helmets are mandatory. Full face helmets are recommended.
- Armour (ie. elbow pads, knee pads, chest protectors) are recommended.
- Riders are encouraged to bring their own bikes.
- Day tickets can be purchased online or at the kiosks located in front of the main chalet.
- Season Passes can be picked up at Guest Services, located in the main chalet
- Riders will load their own bikes onto the chairlift; those who need assistance from the lift operator can ask as they approach for their turn.
- At the top of the hill, a lift attendant will take the bikes off of the chair and put them aside for riders to collect.
On the Trails
- Helmets are mandatory; full face helmets are recommended.
- Riders are encouraged to ride within their limits; please ride smart and ride safe.
- As always, alcohol and smoking (including vaping) is not permitted on the trails.
Riders who are not following the guidelines will be asked to leave immediately.