The Crazy Horse Sports Bar & Grill is now open for indoor dining, with limited seating available. Eleven01 Taphouse + Kitchen remains closed for the time being.
Our F&B team is taking extra precautions that go above industry standards in order to ensure your food and drinks are as safe as they are delicious!
- All of our chefs and cooks have their safe food handler certification
- All kitchen staff will be gloved and masked during food preparation, while adhering to physical distancing guidelines
- Extra care will be taken in regards to sanitizing high contact points such as fridge door handles, cooler door handles, table tops and kitchen utensils
- Crazy Horse Sports Bar & Grill is open daily for indoor dining, with family friendly take-out options available
- Guests can order their favourite Crazy Horse dish at The Tiki Hit, located on the après patio, and enjoy on the expanded 50,000 square foot outdoor patio space Friday – Sunday during the fall
- À la carte breakfast items are available daily at the Crazy Horse Sports Bar & Grill
- Grab and Go breakfast and lunch items are available daily at the Shoe Brew
- Debit or credit card payment is strongly recommended
Enjoy the local flavours and seasonal menus at our restaurants and eateries
Horseshoe Resort has an eclectic offering of dining options to satisfy your taste. From the finger licking fare of Crazy Horse Sports Bar & Grill, to the mouthwatering culinary experience at Eleven01 Taphouse + Kitchen, we’ve got you covered!
Alpine Cafeteria and Shoe Brew Cafe open seasonally.