While our restaurants remain closed for in-house dining at this time, you can still come out and enjoy the delicious food and beverage selections you have come to know and love while at Horseshoe. Our F&B team is taking extra precautions that go above industry standards in order to ensure your food and drinks are as safe as they are delicious!
- All of our chefs and cooks have their safe food handler certification
- All kitchen staff will be gloved and masked during food preparation, while adhering to physical distancing guidelines
- Extra care will be taken in regards to sanitizing high contact points such as fridge door handles, cooler door handles, table tops and kitchen utensils
- Family friendly take-out options are available to order from the Crazy Horse Sports Bar & Grill
- Grab and Go breakfast and lunch items are available at the Shoe Brew
- Guests will be able to order their favourite Crazy Horse dish at The Tiki Hit, located on the après patio, and enjoy on the expanded 50,000 square foot outdoor patio space
- Please note that the Breakfast Buffet is not available; muffins, other baked goods and breakfast sandwiches can be purchased at the Shoe Brew daily
- Single-use compostable containers will be used for all food orders
- Debit or credit card payment is strongly recommended
Enjoy the local flavours and seasonal menus at our restaurants and eateries
Horseshoe Resort has an eclectic offering of dining options to satisfy your taste. From the finger licking fare of Crazy Horse Sports Bar & Grill, to the mouthwatering culinary experience at Eleven01 Taphouse + Kitchen, we’ve got you covered!
Alpine Cafeteria and Shoe Brew Cafe open seasonally.