January 13th, 2021
As per the updated government restrictions, our cross country, snowshoeing and fat biking trails are able to remain open during the province-wide shutdown and stay-at-home order. We will continue to follow all guidelines set forth by the Government of Ontario and the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit.
Click here for more information.
Free wi-fi available
This cozy coffee shop is located in our Guest Services building, just steps away from the hill. Shoe Brew offers a variety of specialty coffees, teas, muffins and other baked goods, sandwiches and snacks. Warm up with a cup of your favourite brew or snack on a selection of house-made sandwiches and salads.
**NEW** now offering breakfast sandwiches!
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese
- Ham, Egg & Cheese
- Egg & Cheese
Hours of Operation
|DAYS OF THE WEEK||HOURS|
Closed for the province-wide shutdown, effective December 26th, 2020
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
- Face coverings (ie. non-medical masks) are required
- Maximum of 4 guests inside at one time
- Physical distancing in effect
- All kitchen staff will be gloved and masked during food preparation, while adhering to physical distancing guidelines
- Extra care will be taken in regards to sanitizing high contact points such as fridge door handles, cooler door handles, table tops and kitchen utensils
- Debit or credit card payment is strongly recommended