Thursday November 1st, 2018
3pm – 8pm in the Fairway Room
Learn about the resort, different departments, current openings for the winter and of course, why working at Horseshoe Resort is so great! There are lots of fun perks like free season passes, discounts and more!
Opportunities include guest services agents, rentals attendants, front desk attendants, lift operators, ski instructors, tube park attendants, snow makers, ski patrol, housekeeping attendants, servers and kitchen staff. Full time, year-round positions also available.
Bring your resume and meet us in the Fairway Room.
See you there!
At Skyline Hotels & Resorts, we are a team that loves to serve people, priding ourselves on the service that our colleagues deliver. Horseshoe Resort is always looking for talented individuals to join our growing team of hospitality professionals. If you are outgoing, friendly and love adventure and the outdoors, you may be the person we are looking for!
Our Guiding Values:
Positive and Passionate
- We approach everything we do with energy, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude.
- We set goals to support our vision, holding ourselves and each other accountable to deliver outstanding results.
- We value the needs, ideas and individuality of others. We treat team members, guests, stakeholders and ourselves with fairness and dignity. We highly value and maintain our assets, our reputation in the community and our brand.
- We work together to achieve our goals through mutual support, personal and team accountability and a strong commitment to collaboration.
- We provide our colleagues with the resources, tools and support they need, encouraging them to anticipate and exceed our guests’ expectations.
If you share these values, love working in a fast pace environment and have the ability to adapt to change, we would like to hear from you!
New Applicants and Returning Colleagues:
We are always looking for talented people to join our team of hospitality professionals. To search our current career opportunities and apply for a position, please search in the boxes below. You may also apply for a future opportunity if you do not find a position of interest. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply:
For more information, please contact Horseshoe Resort Human Resources Department
Horseshoe Resort is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’).Should you require accommodation in relation to any of the materials or processes used during the recruitment and selection process, please notify Human Resources at 1-844-825-6343 Ext. 1000, or by email at email@example.com Horseshoe Resort will make every effort to accommodate persons with disabilities in a timely, effective and suitable manner.