Book Online:CHECK AVAILABILITY
**CLOSED FOR THE SEASON**
Lake Horseshoe is complimentary for overnight resort guests, Copeland House and Slopeside Condo Owners, Camp Horseshoe Members, Golf Members, Downhill Mountain Bike Season Pass Holders and Winter 2021/22 Season Pass Holders.
Non-resort guests will have the option of purchasing a Lake Pass, which will provide access to the beach, swimming, kayaks, paddle boards, trampoline and water inflatable for the entire summer. If you are interested in purchasing a Lake Pass, please visit Guest Services or the Beach Hut.
MEASURES IN PLACE:
- Gated entry; must have wristband or membership/pass
- Physical distancing in effect
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited
- Picnics are not permitted
- BBQs are not permitted
- Tents and canopy structures are not permitted (single pole umbrellas can be used)
- Dogs are only permitted on the designated dog area at the other side of the lake
LAKE HORSESHOE ACTIVITIES
Swim, Splash, Relax and More!
Relax on the beach, cool off in the water, take a kayak for a spin around the lake or go for a tube ride.