From the engagement party to the nuptials, Horseshoe Resort is where dream weddings come true. Picture your spring, summer or fall nuptials overlooking a spectacular panoramic vista from our hilltop ceremony location, or choose an intimate gathering in our on site Ellsmere Chapel. Imagine a winter wedding and exchanging your vows against a blanket of freshly fallen snow. Your forever begins with a Dream and Horseshoe Resort is here to make that a reality.
Our professional Wedding Coordinator and banquet team will ensure the utmost attention to detail to make your special day everything you have imagined and more. We offer all-inclusive wedding packages to make planning simple so you can focus on the important details.
A Horseshoe Wedding Package includes the following:
- Complimentary menu tasting for the Bride & Groom prior to your wedding date
- Choice of Reception Venues;
- Outdoor Ceremony sites or an Intimate Chapel Setting available on site
- White Table Linens and Napkins
- Complimentary Hors D’oeuvres
- Three pieces served per guest
- Three Course Plated Dinner
- Selected from our Elegant Menus
- Wine Service with Dinner
- Two Bottles served per table of eight guests
- Host Bar
- Four Hours of Regular Host Bar
- Coffee & Tea Service
- Bridal Suite
- One Complimentary bridal suite with a bottle of chilled sparkling wine and
- Chelsea’s Chocolate Truffles
- Special Accommodation Rates for your guests
For more information on how we can make your wedding dreams come true, please contact by filling out our online request for proposal by clicking the link below.
|FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK YOUR special day, PLEASE CONTACT|
Wedding Sales Coordinator |
|Recent Wedding Testimonials…|
|To the event coordinator and staff of Horseshoe Resort.
We would like to thank you and the staff of Horseshoe Resort for helping make our family wedding such a happy and memorable day. Everyone, from reception, housekeeping, maintenance, restaurants, activities and spa was professional, helpful, considerate and kind. A staff that takes the time to smile and greet people makes everyone feel at ease and relaxed. The wedding tent and the Alpine room looked spectacular. The food was delicious. Our thanks to the chef, servers and bar staff. The rooms were clean, comfortable and inviting. The guests had only positive comments about the entire event.
Please extend our thanks and appreciation to all concerned.
|Rob and myself would just like to thank you and all of Horseshoe Resort for making our day perfect! The room looked amazing, the food was beyond excellent!
Every one that had a hand in our day we thank you all so very much! 🙂