From the engagement party to the nuptials, Horseshoe Resort is where dream weddings come true. Picture your spring, summer or fall nuptials overlooking a spectacular panoramic vista from our hilltop ceremony location, or choose an intimate gathering in our on site Ellsmere Chapel. Imagine a winter wedding and exchanging your vows against a blanket of freshly fallen snow. Your forever begins with a Dream and Horseshoe Resort is here to make that a reality.
Our professional Wedding Coordinator and banquet team will ensure the utmost attention to detail to make your special day everything you have imagined and more. We offer all-inclusive wedding packages to make planning simple so you can focus on the important details.
A Horseshoe Wedding Package includes the following:
- Complimentary menu tasting for the Bride & Groom prior to wedding date
- Choice of reception venues
- White table linens and napkins
- Complimentary hors d’oeuvres; three pieces served per guest
- Three course plated dinner or buffet style dinner menu
- Wine service with dinner; two bottles per table
- Five hours of domestic host bar
- Coffee, tea and cake cutting service
- One complimentary bridal suite on the night of your wedding
- Special accommodation rates for your guests
- Complimentary wedding ceremony rehearsal
*NEW* Micro Weddings and Elopements at Horseshoe Resort
Let us handle the details with this all inclusive micro wedding and elopement package, so you can focus on each other and those nearest and dearest to you. Packages are available for groups of 2-20 people and include the following:
- Beautiful outdoor location or use of the Ellsmere Chapel for your ceremony
- Registry table and seating for all guests
- On site Coordinator
- Licensed Wedding Officiant
- Two ceremony witnesses (if required)
- Live vocal/guitar performance at ceremony by professional entertainer and DJ
- One handcrafted floral bouquet and one boutonniere (or two of the same)
- 90 Minute photography session with professionally edited images
- Post Ceremony Sparkling Wine Toast
- One night accommodation in a Loft Suite plus special accommodation rates for guests
Pricing: $2,500 + 15% service charge + HST
Packages can be customized to add a lunch or dinner reception at the resort. Additional musical, photography and floral add on services are available.
Excludes Saturdays and long weekends – dates available May through October
A vow renewal ceremony is a special way to celebrate a milestone in your marriage. Whether it’s 5 years or 50 years, saying “I do” all over again is a meaningful way to reaffirm your love and commitment. We would be honoured to help plan the perfect vow renewal for you and your partner.
For more information on how we can make your wedding, elopement or vow renewal dreams come true, please contact us by filling out our Online Request for Proposal form below.
|FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK YOUR special day, PLEASE CONTACT|
Wedding & Social Sales Manager
|Recent Wedding Testimonials…|
Michael and I quickly realized throughout our planning process how important the hotel/resort experience was going to be for our guests and I am so thankful that we chose Horseshoe. Both you and Sarah were so patient and helpful as we asked a million questions leading up to the wedding. When we arrived last weekend, all of the staff were so accommodating for our group. Every interaction we had throughout the weekend was amazing. The service was excellent and your team was flexible to allow our group to function easily and have the most fun! Overall – just want to make sure you know how thankful we are for our experience. Thanks again for everything.
To the event coordinator and staff of Horseshoe Resort.
We would like to thank you and the staff of Horseshoe Resort for helping make our family wedding such a happy and memorable day. Everyone, from reception, housekeeping, maintenance, restaurants, activities and spa was professional, helpful, considerate and kind. A staff that takes the time to smile and greet people makes everyone feel at ease and relaxed. The wedding tent and the Alpine room looked spectacular. The food was delicious. Our thanks to the chef, servers and bar staff. The rooms were clean, comfortable and inviting. The guests had only positive comments about the entire event.
Please extend our thanks and appreciation to all concerned.
|Rob and myself would just like to thank you and all of Horseshoe Resort for making our day perfect! The room looked amazing, the food was beyond excellent!|
Every one that had a hand in our day we thank you all so very much! 🙂