Book Online:CHECK AVAILABILITY
In an effort to reduce capacity, a limited number of trail passes and rental equipment will be available each day. It is strongly recommended that guests purchase trail passes and rental equipment in advance, as walk-up/day-of availability is not guaranteed.
Click here for trail conditions and information.
The 2020/21 season will look a little different than what we are used to, but after successfully adjusting our summer operations, we are confident that we will be able to deliver a safe and enjoyable winter experience for all.
Here are a few of the changes you can expect:
- Guests will need to visit the outdoor ticket hut or kiosk to purchase a trail pass or scan the QR code from their online purchase.
- In an effort to reduce capacity, a limited number of trail passes and rental equipment will be available each day. It is strongly recommended that guests purchase trail passes and rental equipment in advance, as walk-up/day-of availability is not guaranteed.
- Contact tracing and COVID-19 screening is in effect.
- Guests will be required to arrive at the resort in their gear and will need to leave personal belongings in their vehicles. Please dress for the weather and be prepared to spend more time outside this winter.
- The cafeteria will be open from 11am – 4pm Saturday – Sunday for Grab & Go items only; no indoor dining.
- Access to the chalet is not permitted, other than for the purpose of purchasing items from the cafeteria on weekends.
- Heated outdoor washrooms are available beside the chalet.
- Gatherings are not permitted; please maintain a distance of 6ft from anyone outside of your household.
- Physical distancing measures are in effect for both guests and team members.
- Face coverings required .
- Curbside waxing is available for cross country skis.
Due to the nature of the pandemic, policies and procedures are subject to change. We will continue to follow the guidelines and recommendations set forth by the Ontario government and public health officials. Click here for more information on our COVID-19 policies and procedures.
We hope that everyone is staying safe and we look forward to seeing you out on the trails.
Horseshoe Resort offers groomed and track set trails for cross country skiers of any ability level to enjoy. Our Trail Map offers terrain for all different experience levels.
Click here for cross country ski conditions
The following amenities are available at the Cross Country Chalet:
- Large Heated Chalet
- Rental Shop (skate, classic, snowshoe and fat bike)
- Repair Shop
- Food & Beverage
- Change Rooms & Showers
- Pro Shop with soft goods retail offerings and snacks
- Trail Pass & Season Pass Sales
- Free WIFI
Book in at Guest Services in the Main Chalet or call 705-835-2790 ext.1270