Plan Your Overnight Stay:BOOK NOW
Hit the slopes then recharge with an Authentic, Finnish Hydrotherapy Experience While Staying Next to the Slopes!
Located in beautiful Horseshoe Valley, both Vettä Nordic Spa and Horseshoe Resort offer an experience like no other.
Included in your Ski & Sauna package:
- Nightly accommodation at Horseshoe Resort
- One Day Pass to the Vettä Nordic Spa for the Day after Arrival (For each guest age 19+)
- Horseshoe Alpine Lift Tickets for the duration of your stay (all ages)
Your Vettä Nordic Day Pass includes access to:
- 6 outdoor pools (2 hot, 2 warm and 2 cool plunge)
- Steam Room
- Fire pits
- Relaxation rooms with heated flooring and gas fireplaces
- Hot stone room
- Salt scrub room
or call to book 1-800-461-5627
- Guests of Vettä Spa must be ages 19+.
- Guests can book and pay for Massage by a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) at Vettä, based on availability.
- Vettä Nordic Spa is open from 9:00am – 9:00pm. While a typical stay is 2-3 hours, you can stay as long as you wish with a Day Pass.
- Available for stays Sunday through Wednesday; Day Pass is valid for the day after your arrival. Day Pass is valid for Monday through Thursday.
Please note that Vettä Spa is not owned or operated by Horseshoe Resort. Please contact Vettä Spa directly for information.
*Rate is per room, per night, based on double occupancy (two adults per room). Rates shown are applicable to select accommodation and may fluctuate based on dates and availability. Subject to availability and minimum stay requirements. (i.e. two and three night stays may be required on select dates). HST and resort fee are additional. Not available on holidays, including but not limited to Winter Break, Family Day and March Break.
Good to Know: Offers & Accommodations
Resort Amenity Fee Includes:
Spring/Summer/Fall (subject to weather & availability)
* Horseshoe Resort Amenity Fee is subject to change and does not apply to Group business.
Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Hot Tub & Sauna
A Few Things Prior to Your Arrival:
We love all animals, but we only offer this policy for dogs. All other animals are not allowed.
Booking Policies Rates quoted are subject to change without notice and do not include HST (13%). Rates shown are based on double occupancy and applicable to select accommodation. Rates may fluctuate based on dates, availability and nightly resort fee. Providing additional services and benefits are at an additional cost. Some packages and rates require minimum stays, and may not be available on long weekends and holidays.
Special packages and promotional rates are mutually exclusive.
All facilities are subject to availability and conditions. Horseshoe Resort is not responsible for any package components or recreational opportunities made unavailable due to weather or any circumstances beyond our control. Some limitations on usage may apply.
Deposits A deposit equal to one night’s accommodation is required at the time of booking. If longer than one night, the balance due in full will be processed at the time of check in with the physical card at the front desk.
Cancellation Please note that in the case of a cancellation for a reservation, which is not cancelled 7 days prior to arrival, pre-payment for balance due in full will be processed on the credit card on file the day of cancellation and will be non-refundable. (Policy may vary for group bookings and special package promotions where noted).