We are very excited to welcome you back to the resort! A lot has changed over the past several months, but our commitment to providing the ultimate guest experience remains the same. Guests can escape to the peaceful surroundings of Horseshoe Valley, experience a variety of outdoor activities, rest and relax in cozy accommodations and enjoy delicious food and beverage options, all while knowing that their health and safety is top priority.
IMPORTANT: As per the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit, the public is required to wear a face covering (ie. non-medical mask) when entering the indoor premises of businesses and organizations starting Monday July 13th, 2020. As such, face coverings will now be mandatory for guests and Horseshoe team members in all buildings on the resort property. Children under the age of 2 or those under 5 who cannot be persuaded, are not required to wear a face covering, as well as individuals whose health or ability, or cultural or religious reasons would prevent them from doing so. Physical distancing measures are still in effect.
Our team has worked hard to implement new protocols in order to ensure the health and safety of our guests, team members and local community. Here are just a few of the changes we have made:
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization practices are in place resort-wide
- Frequent disinfecting of high touch point areas
- Hand sanitizer stations are available at all guest and employee entrances
- Physical distancing measures are in effect in all areas of the resort (indoors and outdoors), for both guests and team members
- Plexiglass has been installed at all customer facing ticket, retail and food & beverage counters