Come discover why Horseshoe Resort, located near Barrie and just one hour north of Toronto, is a top destination for family winter fun. With 28 downhill ski and snowboard runs, perfect for every level of skier and over 30km of groomed cross country ski trails, Horseshoe Resort has all your ski and snowboard needs covered.
Why ski and snowboard at Horseshoe Resort?
- **BRAND NEW** quad chairlift (December 2019)
- New black diamond run (December 2019)
- Six person high speed chairlift means you spend more time on the slopes and less time waiting
- Upgraded snowmaking facilities (2018 and 2019) means there’s snow in almost every forecast
- On-site accommodations, including brand new condominium suites (2018)
- Closest major hill to Toronto and the GTA – one hour north on HWY 400. Don’t waste your weekend in the car!
- Open 7 nights a week for night skiing
- Over 100 ski and snowboard instructors
- Ontario’s longest beginner’s carpet, ideal for those new to skiing or snowboarding
- Ontario’s best progression terrain park
- Brand new Rossignol alpine rental fleet
- Brand new Burton snowboard rental fleet
- Our large selection of activities means there something for all outdoor enthusiasts, not just skiers – try our fat bikes, snowshoeing, cross country skiing and snow tubing
- 30km of groomed cross country and snowshoeing trails that connect with the Copeland Forest
- Free Wifi – for the perfect slopeside selfies
- The ultimate après patio at the base of the hill