**Please note that the ski hill will close at 4:30pm on Sunday March 18th and will be open again Thursday March 22nd – Sunday March 25th for day skiing, 9:00am – 4:30 pm**
Come discover why Horseshoe Resort, located near Barrie and just one hour north of Toronto, is a top destination for family winter fun. With 28 downhill runs, perfect for every level of skier and over 30km of groomed cross country ski trails, Horseshoe Resort has all your ski and snowboard needs covered.
Why ski and snowboard at Horseshoe Resort?
- New (2017) six person high speed chairlift means you spend more time on the slopes and less time waiting
- Upgraded snowmaking facilities (2017) means there’s snow in almost every forecast
- On-site accommodations, including new (2016) condominium suites
- Closest major hill to Toronto and the GTA – one hour north on HWY 400. Don’t waste your weekend in the car!
- Open 7 nights a week for night skiing
- Over 100 ski and snowboard instructors
- Ontario’s longest beginner’s carpet, ideal for those new to skiing or snowboarding
- Ontario’s best progression terrain park
- Our large selection of activities means there something for all outdoor enthusiasts, not just skiers – try our fat bikes, snowshoeing, cross country skiing and snow tubing
- 30km of groomed cross country and snowshoeing trails that connect with the Copeland Forest
- Our racing program is top notch and run by some of the best coaches in the region
- Free Wifi – for the perfect slopeside selfies
- The ultimate après patio at the base of the hill