Come discover why Horseshoe Resort, located near Barrie and just one hour north of Toronto, is a top destination for family winter fun. With 28 downhill ski + snowboard runs, perfect for every level of skier and over 30km of groomed cross country ski trails, Horseshoe Resort has all your ski and snowboard needs covered.
Why ski and snowboard at Horseshoe Resort?
- Six person high speed chairlift means you spend more time on the slopes and less time waiting
- Upgraded snowmaking facilities (2018) means there’s snow in almost every forecast
- On-site accommodations, including brand new condominium suites (2018)
- Closest major hill to Toronto and the GTA – one hour north on HWY 400. Don’t waste your weekend in the car!
- Open 7 nights a week for night skiing
- Over 100 ski and snowboard instructors
- Ontario’s longest beginner’s carpet, ideal for those new to skiing or snowboarding
- Ontario’s best progression terrain park
- Our large selection of activities means there something for all outdoor enthusiasts, not just skiers – try our fat bikes, snowshoeing, cross country skiing and snow tubing
- 30km of groomed cross country and snowshoeing trails that connect with the Copeland Forest
- Free Wifi – for the perfect slopeside selfies
- The ultimate après patio at the base of the hill