Come discover why Horseshoe Resort, located near Barrie and Toronto, is Ontario’s top destination for family winter fun. With 29 runs, completely redesigned Terrain Park and over 45 km of groomed cross country ski trails, Horseshoe Resort has all your ski and snowboard needs covered!
Why ski and snowboard at Horseshoe Resort?
- New (2016) six person high speed chairlift means you spend more time on the slopes, and less time waiting
- Upgraded snowmaking facilities (2015) means there’s snow in almost every forecast
- On-site accommodations, including new (2016) luxury condominium suites
- Closest major hill to Toronto and the GTA – just over an hour straight up the 400. Don’t waste your weekend in the car!
- Open 7 nights a week for night skiing
- The best groomed runs in Ontario
- Ontario’s best progression terrain park
- Our large selection of activities means there something for all outdoor enthusiasts, not just skiers – try our fat bikes, snowshoeing, cross country skiing and snow tubing
- 38 km of groomed cross country and snow trails that connect with the lush Copeland Forest
- Our racing program is top notch and run by some of the best coaches in the region
- New beginner’s carpet gets you up the hill faster
- Free Wi-Fi – for the perfect slope side selfies
- Snow school programming that encourages a lifelong love for activity and sport
- A full range of après-ski dining options, including firepits and the newly-renovated Crazy Horse Grill